- Virtual Learning Environment
- Alumni Testimonies
- Advanced Treatment Information Center (ATIC)LIC
- Sub-Grants Management Training
- Geographic Information Systems/Global Positioning Systems
- Point of Care Ultrasound Training for Practicing Health Workers
- Comprehensive HIV Management for Doctors
- Comprehensive HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment for Doctors
- Comprehensive HIV Prevention for Policy Makers and Program Managers
- Advanced ART Management for Physicians
- Comprehensive ART Management for Clinical Officers, Nurses and Midwives
- District-based Basic HIV/ART for Nursing Assistants
- HIV/ART Laboratory Techniques and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
- Laboratory Management and Training of Trainers (TOT)
- Basic Laboratory Methods (BLM) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) for Routine Laboratories
- Clinical Pharmacy in the Management of HIV/AIDS
- Medicines and Health Supplies Management
- Integrated Management of Infectious Diseases
- Integrated Management of Malaria
- Fever Case Management using RDT
- Refresher Training of Trainers (TOT) Integrated Management of Malaria (IMM)
- Data Management in HIV and TB
- Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) in Health Services
- Coaching and Mentoring for Health Workers
- Training of Trainers (TOT-HIV)
Comprehensive HIV Management for Doctors | 30th March – 10th April 2020
This is a 10-day course designed to equip medical doctors who are newly qualified as well as those with minimal exposure to HIV management with knowledge, skills and attitudes to provide high quality, holistic care including antiretroviral therapy that is evidence-based; and to be able to provide support supervision to others in the provision of such care.
The course is organised in modules and each module covers a reasonable amount of content to prepare participants for a broad range of HIV and HIV related service delivery.
- HIV Prevention
- HIV Diagnosis
- HIV Care and Treatment (opportunistic infections, ART regimens, treatment monitoring, adherence preparation and support, maternal, neonatal, child and adolescent health)
- HIV and Non-Communicable Diseases
- HIV Service Delivery Models
- Supply Chain Management in HIV Care
- Monitoring and Evaluation of HIV Services
- Leadership and Management in HIV
- Newly qualified medical doctors
- Medical doctors with minimal exposure to HIV management
Certificate of successful completion will be awarded at the end of the training to participants who complete all course assignments and requirements satisfactorily. This course will be awarded CPD points.
Course fee: 700,000 UGX
The course fee covers tuition, training materials, clinical placement costs, tea and lunch, but does not include accommodation.
Admission to the course is confirmed only after payment.
Course fee valid only for this course and period.
Click here to apply
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com | Mobile: +256(0)782770647| Toll Free Line: 0800200055