- Virtual Learning Environment
- Alumni Testimonies
- Advanced Treatment Information Center (ATIC)LIC
- ISO 15189:2012 Requirements for Quality and Competence for Clinical Laboratories
- Resource Mobilisation, Grants, Financial Management and Compliance Training
- Geospatial Information Systems (GIS)
- Point of Care Ultrasound Training for Practicing Health Workers
- Integrated Data solutions
- Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision Surgical skills training
- Comprehensive HIV Management for Doctors
- Comprehensive HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment for Doctors
- Comprehensive HIV Prevention for Policy Makers and Program Managers
- Advanced ART Management for Physicians
- Comprehensive ART Management for Clinical Officers, Nurses and Midwives
- District-based Basic HIV/ART for Nursing Assistants
- HIV/ART Laboratory Techniques and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
- Laboratory Management and Training of Trainers (TOT)
- Basic Laboratory Methods (BLM) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) for Routine Laboratories
- Clinical Pharmacy in the Management of HIV/AIDS
- Medicines and Health Supplies Management
- Integrated Management of Infectious Diseases
- Integrated Management of Malaria
- Fever Case Management using RDT
- Refresher Training of Trainers (TOT) Integrated Management of Malaria (IMM)
- Data Management in HIV and TB
- Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) in Health Services
- Coaching and Mentoring for Health Workers
- Training of Trainers (TOT-HIV)
ISO 15189:2012 Requirements for Quality and Competence for Clinical Laboratories
Tuition: UGX. 1,000,000 or USD.278
This course, well-suited for in-service laboratory personnel – assistants, technicians, and technologists – as well as laboratory directors that want to understand how to best support LQMS establishment and implementation, covers the interpretation of managerial and technical requirements of the standard and its implementation in medical laboratories.
This course will help you to:
- Develop quality objectives for your quality management system (QMS), and communicate effectively with your management and other laboratory stakeholders.
- Gain knowledge and skills to develop required documentation for QMS, and how to control, distribute, retire, and store those records.
- Establish and review service agreements, as well as monitor and evaluate supplier requirements.
- Document and resolve complaints and identify non-conformities; perform root-cause analysis, implement, document and review corrective actions.
- Appreciate the reasons for conducting audits, and perform periodic review of requests.
In-service laboratory personnel in service with at least a certificate in Medical Laboratory training. Prior knowledge of basic Laboratory Quality Management Systems would be an added advantage.
This is a five-day highly interactive classroom course with simulations and group discussions.
Click here to access course application form
Phone: +256 779 625992 or on toll free: 0800 200055