- Sub-Grants Management Training
- Geographic Information Systems/Global Positioning Systems
- Point of Care Ultrasound Training for Practicing Health Workers
List of Courses
- Comprehensive HIV Management for Doctors
- Comprehensive HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment for Doctors
- Comprehensive HIV Prevention for Policy Makers and Program Managers
- Advanced ART Management for Physicians
- Comprehensive ART Management for Clinical Officers, Nurses and Midwives
- District-based Basic HIV/ART for Nursing Assistants
- HIV/ART Laboratory Techniques and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
- Laboratory Management and Training of Trainers (TOT)
- Basic Laboratory Methods (BLM) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) for Routine Laboratories
- Clinical Pharmacy in the Management of HIV/AIDS
- Medicines and Health Supplies Management
- Integrated Management of Infectious Diseases
- Integrated Management of Malaria
- Fever Case Management using RDT
- Refresher Training of Trainers (TOT) Integrated Management of Malaria (IMM)
- Data Management in HIV and TB
- Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) in Health Services
- Coaching and Mentoring for Health Workers
- Training of Trainers (TOT-HIV)
Comprehensive HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment for Doctors
To equip health professionals with comprehensive knowledge and skills in the management of HIV infection.
Medical Doctors and Clinical Officers who have had prior basic training in management of HIV patients.
- Explain basic facts of HIV and AIDS.
- Appropriately assess and evaluate HIV and AIDS patients.
- Appropriately manage opportunistic infections in HIV and AIDS patients.
- Appropriately manage patients on ART.
- Appropriately manage pediatric HIV patients.
- Integrate holistic care in the management of HIV and AIDS patients.
- Integrate HIV prevention services in ART programs.
- Appropriately manage information generated in HIV and AIDS programs.
- Apply evidence-based practices in patient care.